8-inch tablets bridge the gap between Smartphones and traditional laptops. These snugly, handheld devices pack everything you can expect to find in a 10-inch tablet – just more convenient and a little bit comfortable to carry around. They are also the preferred choice to many tablet buyers, and it’s all for several good reasons.
For starters, these tablets are popular for their modern look, and for offering value and excellent screen resolutions.
They’re neither too big nor too small. If anything, they’re the perfect choice of tablets for people with a peripatetic lifestyle. Where you have to use your laptop, these handheld devices will keep you light.
It’s to be, however, noted that not all 8-inch tablets are created the same. Every time you’re out shopping or online browsing for your next tablet, you have to make sure that you’re equipped with the right knowledge to make an informed decision on what to buy.
Even with being equipped with what to look for while buying an 8-inch tablet, choosing the best of these tablets is not a finger exercise when you have a mountain of shiny tablets to sift through and make a pick.
Luckily enough, we did some little bit of groundwork for you by digging through the trenches for the ten best 8-inch tablets on the market today.
Top 10 Best Selling 8 inch Tablet in June 2020
- Faster Response, Smoother Experience: This 8-inch tablet is equipped with 1.3GHz Quad-core processor and 2GB RAM, and is remarkable for higher integration, stronger performance and lower power consumption. MatrixPad S8 tablet enables quick app launches, smooth videos and great overall performance.
- Smart Android Tablet: This GMS certified MatrixPad S8 is equipped with Android 9.0 Pie OS, with basic Google apps already on and without bloatware. Get rid of unexpected ads and have full access to Google Play and download the apps you love, such as Skype, Netflix, YouTube, kids app and more.
- HD Display, Visual Feast: Featuring 1280*800 high-definition IPS display, the 8-inch screen is stunning and crisp delicate and fresh, delivering a more realistic viewing experience. You can enjoy vivid color, clear and bright HD resolution images from different angles. Enable Eye Mode, reduces harmful blue light to create healthy reading conditions for you and your family.
- Smaller Tablet, Bigger Storage: VANKYO S8 tablet has 32GB ROM. You can easily expand the storage space to 128GB with a Micro SD Card (not included). Store photos, favorite movies, and compatible light games and apps in this capable 8-inch tablet. No need to consider deleting files to free up space.
- Portable and Powerful: With just 0.7 pounds and palm-size, it fits easily in bags, backpacks, and even back-pockets, making it possible for you to take anywhere, anytime. The solid 4000mAh battery allows up to 11 hours’ use of shopping, watching shows, movies, and reading e-books. (Tips: Power adapter not included)
- 8" HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM.
- All-day battery life - Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- Minimum bezel; Maximum view: Designed with a minimized bezel, giving you more room to view your favorite content in a slim, comfortable form; The premium metallic finish and lightweight design make it easy to use around the house or on the go
- Entertainment ready: An 8.0 inches Display immerses you in content, and dual speakers deliver spacious surround sound
- Binge ready Battery: browse, watch or shop for upto 13 hours on a full charge
- Room for everything: Keep your favorite songs, photos or videos, thanks to 32GB of built in memory; Plus expand your storage upto 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- 8" HD display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (up to 400 GB with microSD)
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1.5 GB of RAM
- Up to $124 in savings on Fire HD 8 tablet, 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a Kid-Proof Case, versus items purchased separately - plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee
- Not a toy, a full-featured Fire HD 8 tablet with a vibrant 8" HD display, 32 GB internal storage, up to 10 hours of battery life, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and 1.5 GB of RAM. Add a microSD card for up to 400 GB of expandable storage.
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 popular apps and games, videos, books, Audible books, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we'll replace it for free.
- Introducing Spanish language content in FreeTime Unlimited - kids can now enjoy over 1,000 books, movies, and apps in Spanish that include titles and characters like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, Frozen, and more.
- Minimum bezel; Maximum view: designed with a minimized bezel, giving you more room to view your favorite content in a slim, comfortable form; The premium metallic finish and lightweight design make it easy to use around the house or on the go
- Entertainment ready: an 8.0 inches Display immerses you in content, and dual speakers deliver spacious Surround sound
- Binge ready Battery: browse, watch Or shop for up to 13 hours on a full charge
- Room for everything: keep your favorite songs, photos or videos, thanks to 32GB of built in memory; Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- 8.0" (203.1mm), Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA), TFT, 16M Color Depth, 5100 mAh battery
- RAM - 2GB, ROM - 32GB, MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429, Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera - 8.0 MP, Front Camera - 2.0 MP, Dual Speaker, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Wi-Fi - 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Samsung Kids Home, No SIM Card Supported
- International Model, Does not have US warranty.
- 8.0inch IPS HD(1280 x 800) Touchscreen,
- MT8163B Quad-Core Processor 1.30GHz, 1GB Memory, 16GB Storage
- 1 x microSD/SDHC/SDXC Media Card Slot, 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone
- Bult-in Speaker and Microphone, 2MP Front Camera and 5MP Rear Camera
- Android Nougat Operating System, only 0.7lbs
- Save up to $94.98 on a full-featured Fire HD 8 tablet (not a toy), 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, a Kid-Proof Case with built-in stand, and 2-year worry-free guarantee—versus items purchased separately.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we'll replace it for free.
- The included 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, Audible books, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- Create screen time limits, set educational goals, and filter content with easy-to-use parental controls.
- Stream over wifi or view downloaded content on the go with 32 GB of internal storage and up to 12 hours of battery for reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music. Add a microSD card for up to 1 TB of additional storage.
- MADE FROM REAL GREENS: 8 essential real greens, straight from the farm; spinach, wheatgrass, kale, blue green algae, spirulina, aloe vera, chlorella and barley grass.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: High in vitamins and minerals with a concentrated source of nutrition. 8Greens is a key source of antioxidants. Each tablet contains as much vitamin B5 as 15 cups of broccoli, vitamin B6 as 6 cups of spinach, vitamin C as 6 oranges, and vitamin B12 of seven cups of milk. It also contains zinc. Our greens are dehydrated, to retain their nutrients.
- GREENS ON THE GO: For those with a busy lifestyle, packed with enough super greens to give your healthy diet a green boost. Perfect for late morning starts, afternoon slumps and the days you don't eat right. Easy to carry in a handbag, backpack or toiletry bag.
- DROP, FIZZ, SIP: Simply drop the effervescent tablet in water or any other drink, wait for it to dissolve and then it's ready to enjoy. Can be taken up to 3 a times a day for adults and once a day for children between 4-8 years.
- FREE FROM: 8Greens contains no sugar and only has 15 calories, yet still tastes great! Free from dairy, gluten and preservatives. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Last update on 2020-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
8-inch Tablet Buying Guide. What to Look for When Buying an 8″ Tablet?
Tablets do offer a fantastic resolution. However, to enjoy more pixels, you must be willing to spend more. In which case, any tablet that comes with a resolution of 1080p will be stacking 1920 x 1080 pixels. That should be the tablet you buy. But if your budget is a little bit constricted, and you’re not that hang up on screen resolution, then a 1280 x 800-pixel screen should be able to get the job done.
Another thing worth considering while you’re out shopping for a tablet is storage. You want to make sure the tablet you buy has enough space to store your media files, videos, and movies. With Android tablets, you have the option to expand your storage. Apple tablets, however, do not allow you to use additional storage. But they do come with impressive storage space, mostly ranging from 64 GB to 256 GB.
Lastly, a good tablet supports the use of sim cards. This is essential for data connection, considering some of the places you go don’t have a Wi-Fi connection.