This week I tested another simple and effective gadget: the fizz saver soda dispenser.
This is a simple device which works by attaching a 2 litters bottle, reversing the bottle and after this you will be able to dispense drinks into your glass.
Fizz saver soda dispenser features:
- washable and reusable
- fizz will last until the bottle is empty
- made for use at home, office, and camping
- designed to keep soda and other carbonated beverages from going flat
- easy for operating, simply twist dispenser onto the top of a plastic 2-liter bottle, then invert the bottle to dispense drinks into your glass
- compact design, you can put it into your fridge
- size (H * Diameter): 15 * 10cm (5.9 * 3.9 inches)
- weight: 75g/2.6oz
Fizz saver soda dispenser review
Testing this gadget as very simple. I bought a fizzy juice and attached it to the dispenser. After turning the bottle heads down I could use the dispenser to pour juice into my glass.
At one moment the juice did not had enough pressure, but all I had to do was to turn the bottle and then turn it again (to agitate the gas from the bottle) and the dispenser worked again.
After I drank all the juice to clean the dispenser I wash it with water and dish soap and I filled a bottle of water, fit it into the device and pressed it to clean the pipe.
In conclusion: a gadget easy to use and clean and all you have to do is attach a bottle to it and start using the dispenser.
Pricing and availability
The Fizz saver soda dispenser price tag is $4.97 and you can get one from Tomtop.com.