3 days ago I got the X-mini speaker for review. I’ve got one X-mini Black and a pair of X-mini MAX II Black.
The speakers looked great so I have opened the box and start the tests. I have connected the X mini at my mp3 player and I was amazed: the quality of the sound was great! And the sound was lauder I have expected from such a small speaker.
Next I tried the X-mini MAX II and it was a really fantastic experience: The sound was loud and crystal clear.
About X mini
X mini Capsule Speaker slogan is “Sound beyond Size”. X mini is a revolutionary 52g innovation in the world of portable audio technology, is the world’s first pocketsize speaker with a built-in bass support and rechargeable battery. It is petite in size (52mm x 35mm), but strikes with uncompromising sound quality and volume.
X mini features and specs
- Dimension: (L×W×H): 52mm x 52 mm x 35 mm (closed resonator)
- Loudspeaker Output: 2.2W
- Playback Time: 4 – 8 hours
- Battery Charge Time: DC 5V – 2.5 hours?USB-4 hours
- 52mm x 52 mm x 64.5mm
- Net Weight: 52g
- Speaker: MAGNETISM PREVENT (4?) 36mm x 2W
- Rating Power: 1.8W
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-20Khz
- Signal-to-Noise: ?89db
- Distortion: ?0.5%
- Battery Voltage/Capacity: 3.7V/ 300MAH
- Battery Charging Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
- Battery Discharge Time: MP3 volume at 31mv, about 2 hours
- MP3 volume at 20mv, up to 8 hour
About X-mini MAX II
X-Mini MAX II is expertly designed to be ultraportable and precisely engineered to deliver a superior sound. With a simple twist and lift, the avant garde capsule-shaped design unveils a pair of stereo speakers. These stylish speakers, which can also be used individually, pop open to reveal the patented accordion-like Bass Xpansion System™ (BXS™) which successfully mimics the resonance of a sub woofer.
Defying the conventional notion that size does matter, the X-mini MAX II, is a moveable feast of sounds. Its new 40 mm driver, expanded BXS™, extended playback time and modular “Buddy-Jack” design, enables it to effectively generate high-quality and extensive aural ranges, be it the rich timbres of a soprano or the pulsating electronic beats of the latest dance track.
X-mini MAX II features and specs
- Dimension (L×W×H): 65.8mm×53.4 mm (closed resonator)
- Loudspeaker Output: 2.5W×2
- Playback Time: Up to 12 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 5V input – 2.5 hours
- Net Weight: 178g
- Speaker: MAGNETISM PREVENT D40*H20mm (4?)/2W
- Frequency Response: 200Hz~18K Hz
- Signal-to-Noise: ?80dB
- Distortion: ?1.0%
- Battery Voltage/Capacity: 400mAh
- Battery Charging Voltage: 5V/+0.5V
Which one to get
I like booths X mini and X mini Max2 speakers. Choosing one will not be hard it depends what you need:
- booth offer super portability, but of course X mini is twice as small as MAX II
- obliviously the sound is lauder on MAX II
My images with X-mini and X-mini MAX II